Number of visitors

Followers

Sabtu, 02 Mei 2009

Busy!!!!!

Now! is very busy!!!!! because now there is some test.. one of them English Olympiad. Huh, I must can become is the best.

I hope, I can
I hope, I can
I hope, I can
I hope, I can I hope, I can
I hope, I can
I hope, I can I hope, I can
I hope, I can
I hope, I can I hope, I can I hope, I can
I hope, I can
I hope, I can
I hope, I can
I hope, I can


only sentence it, which can I speak.......
"I hope I can"
actually I very hate with my Headmaster in my school......
because he, speak,... I and my friend's must become the winner. ooh yeah.........
tomorrow, I will do test.. If I can do it. so, I will come in Lamongan city to join in English Olympiad.
I hope you which read this posting. Pray to me, so, I can pass in test or exam

3 komentar:

Ada uneg - uneg? ngapain di simpen, silahkan katakan saja! tapi, NO SPAM!!