Number of visitors

Followers

Selasa, 09 Februari 2010

ISN'T JUST FRIEND






Like you all…

I also have bestfriend! But, is not just friend,More than friend. In fact, I am very confuse about to chose who is my best friend. Really….!!!!!!!!!!!! Searching best friend is difficultest than searching money. Hm….. ok!! I will explain who are my best friends!!!! But, it for a while yeah!!!!

Syifa, ambar, ulya, arin, lova, izda, sari, majid, rova, ulin, vindy, tiara, anin,… and soo on !!! Yeah they are my friend, so, who is my best friend????????????? Really I am confusing. because all, always help me if I want helping, she never bad mood with me, she always give me solution, and give me spirit!!!!Ha ha ha Confuse…CoNfuSe….CoNFuSe. Subhanallah, alqamdulilah, I know who is my best friend!

Hm..... I THINK ALL MY GIRL FRIEND IN MY CLASSROOM IS MY BEST FRIEND


0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Ada uneg - uneg? ngapain di simpen, silahkan katakan saja! tapi, NO SPAM!!